marți, 22 februarie 2011

A House


Every moment

I make myself a house from the sky
And I build a house
Over the stars’ boundary,
Out of the seashells
And stellar stones
And with a kiss of stars
I put out the fire, with the sea
A travelling being
With foamy white
And blue studs
On the endless sea,
Dreaming, faith, love
Multitudes and other stars
Coming from the hearts of our mind.
Each moment,
As you heat me, it hurts
And I would have been long ago dead
On the humiliation path
If not for my house
Over the stars’ boundary
Where I can see pigmies
Of social life,
Having huge bungalows
At the mountains and the seaside,
Over the far-flung realms
Blissful women
Men with earrings
Loving each other like brothers
Without being their greatest sin
But they weave the country’s shroud
Oh, God, merciless
And then, a tiny stone
Coming from the stellar stones
Takes them into the black chasm
Where each has his place
And a plebeian curse
Will follow their way.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu