sâmbătă, 19 februarie 2011

The Blue Stars’ Mane

 
In memory of 11th September 2001


Wings which have far departed
Brought us wreaths from death
Woven out of a mane
That flew towards the blue horizon.

I grabbed the holy wreath
And left with it into the world
At a custom there was the horse
Having no mane, but full of foams.

He kneeled right in front of me
I curled his neck
And flew with him towards the stars
Me as mane, and he the horse
Me as hope, and he the shrine.
                            
Wings which came right towards me
                             Brought us wreaths from stars
                             And I felt that they once were
                                      The faith, the hope
                       The guardian of my country’s happiness

My regards to all,
Maria Musat

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu