duminică, 27 februarie 2011

Christmas Eve

I was little when you left

It was the Holly Christmas Eve

And you gave me a kiss
You told that I was a child
And therefore couldn’t understand
Why you flew away
Why you had to leave.

Father left and as a memory
He let me
Mother’s sad cheek
And his beautiful, unknown face
In a photo

Father flew away
I waited for him beside the window
As the ice flowers
Were arising
I waited for him as the flowers
Were dying
And my tears were watering them.

Years have gone by
And father rarely came
In a while, even his face
Was fading in my memory.

But tomorrow, he will come to school
As he is urgently requested
His child is naughty
He does not want to study
And keeps on fighting
And now, for the holiday
He even stole….

I shall wait him
At the school gate
And I shall beat him
He is even worse than me
And no one reproved him

He was strong, he was big
He was handsome, he was kind
And he was my father
Why did he have to leave?



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu