duminică, 27 februarie 2011

The Boulder of Thought


Every evening

As I pass into the dream world
I take the boulder of thought
With me.
“What is wrong with you?” I am asked
By the old man, guarding the dream gate
Leave the boulder of thought
Here, right beside me,
Fly gently, smile, and give your love
It will wait for you patiently
Next to the door. It won’t leave, God forbid
It lurks and shields you
I can’t, your wisdom
Life does not flow in my veins
This heavy boulder
Is all that I am left
From my son.
Where are you, on what foreign land
Are you healing your wounds,
Where are you wandering?
Or maybe you are not here anymore.
If you shrink from my dreams
And you let me this heavy boulder
Inside my soul
But I take the boulder of thought
Into the dream world
Perhaps once it will break
And a new world will come out of it
With you, my son-
To meet you at least in my dream
As it is so difficult for me.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu